niedziela, 20 lipca 2014

Silverwood


It has been some time,

Since I have walked the sandy streets,

Hand in hand with my ladies,

Daughter by my side,

My wife smiling to me,

Casual dress,

Watches left behind,

For this is a place,

That shares everything but time,

Ageless and warm,

Dunes of sand tanned by the sun,

Winds of savory ocean salt,

Blowing through the sea oats,

The waving stalks create a rhythm,

While the waves beat percussion,

As the white winged singers,

Soar above the surf,

Sounding their ageless call,

We walk through the old wood village,

Travelers on a journey,

Yet greeted by our names,

Greetings with a smile,
As if we were family,

Visiting after a long while,

For these people see things,

In no other way,

They see through the clouds,

They see through the crisis,

They see through the laugher,

They see through the tears,

The focus is not on matters of circumstance,

Because they focus on the heart,

And have taught me to remember,

How to use this precious gift,

For in times of difficulty I remember,

That the hearts around me are eternal,

This I wish to effect what I do,

And how I decide,

For our actions affect others,

In more ways than I know,

It amazes me,

I can see it clearly in any circumstance,

As I remember the place that shows it,

Where the salt wind colors the buildings,

In Silverwood.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz