sobota, 19 lipca 2014

Firewalker


Burning fire,

Upon the horizons glowing,

The stars fade to the reddened light,

Heat is building,

Tension in the air,

The creatures of the Earth can feel it,

Emotions building,

As nerves run on the edge,

Some to the ledge of their fears,

Decisions in darkness,

Thoughts in haste,

As the wheels spin even faster,

Descending recklessly through chaos,

Yet through the smoke,

Truths hold fast,

Wheels will spin and heat will burn,

The ground may shake but hearts will yearn,

For truth holds still,

Life embattled emblazes passion,

We will fight even harder,

For through the smoke there is clarity,

My daughter’s eyes reflect it always,

Lest I forget for a moment,
And my mouth will proclaim it always,

Lest I am put to shame by my silence,

For lives are eternal to the soul,

Love is the force that binds the whole,

Life is the reason for song and joy,

For these reasons I will sing,

For these reasons I have strength without sleep,

For these reasons I go on,

Even when all points to hopelessness,

For love is the fire of hope,

And I am the firewalker.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz